- Training is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for #GrainBinSafety. Be sure to provide job specific training and have it be AT LEAST #annual. #Harvest14
- Morning Market Update: #corn -2 1/4, #soybeans -4, and #wheat -5 3/4 after the overnight trade
- We've got a little snow on the ground this morning at our Darien, WI facility. Not something you expect on Halloween!!!
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1 1/4, #soybeans -18 3/4, and #wheat -2 1/4 at the close today
- China buys 132,000 tonnes of #soybeans
- Morning Market Update: #corn +1/2, #soybeans -6 1/4, and #wheat -1 3/4 after the overnight trade
- When checking on #GrainBin build up - if entering from above use boatswain's chair. #ECHarvest14 #Harvest14 https://t.co/Uavyo1RkfQ
- #Ethanol Data: Production 937,000 bpd vs. 896,000 bpd last week Stocks 17.0 mil barrels vs. 17.9 mil barrels last week
At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing clients with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry.
We have on-site grain merchandisers at every location to give clients personal attention, which we believe is essential to helping you navigate the challenging grain market. We also believe in providing clients with choices—flexible delivery locations, an array of marketing solutions, and up to date market information to make informed decisions.
At Elburn Cooperative we take great pride in working with clients one-to-one to help them achieve profitable results, no matter the weather or market changes.