- Afternoon Market Update: #corn +6 3/4, #soybeans +17 1/4, and #wheat +9 1/4 at the close today.
- This is a time to #GiveThanks. Thank you to all of our customers and thank you to all of our farmers for feeding us. http://t.co/VmVxirrnLc
- #USDA reports 116,000 tons of #sorghum sold to Unknown
- Morning Market Update: #corn +2, #soybeans +11 3/4, and #wheat +1 after the overnight trade
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -5 1/4, #soybeans -5 1/4, and #wheat -5 at the close today.
- Keep kids out of grain bins. Grain flow can cover them before anyone realizes it's happening #ECHarvest14 @csdigest http://t.co/EHvjwwDnAL
At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing clients with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry.
We have on-site grain merchandisers at every location to give clients personal attention, which we believe is essential to helping you navigate the challenging grain market. We also believe in providing clients with choices—flexible delivery locations, an array of marketing solutions, and up to date market information to make informed decisions.
At Elburn Cooperative we take great pride in working with clients one-to-one to help them achieve profitable results, no matter the weather or market changes.