Northern Illinois Alliance first facility in country to participate in responsible ag program
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn +4, #soybeans -1, and #wheat +1 at the close today
- Ethanol Data: Production: 969,000 barrels per day vs. 958,000 last week Stocks: 20.1 million barrels vs 20.4 million last week
- Morning Market Update: #corn +1 1/4, #soybeans +3 1/4, and #wheat +3 3/4 after the overnight trade
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -5 1/2, #soybeans +4 1/2, and #wheat -5 3/4 at the close today
- Morning Market Update: #corn -2, #soybeans +2 1/2, #wheat -7 3/4 after the overnight trade
- Crop Ratings http://t.co/uqeFqe8495
At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing clients with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry.
We have on-site grain merchandisers at every location to give clients personal attention, which we believe is essential to helping you navigate the challenging grain market. We also believe in providing clients with choices—flexible delivery locations, an array of marketing solutions, and up to date market information to make informed decisions.
At Elburn Cooperative we take great pride in working with clients one-to-one to help them achieve profitable results, no matter the weather or market changes.