Northern Illinois Alliance first facility in country to participate in responsible ag program
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1/4, #soybeans -7 1/4, and #wheat +8 1/2 at the close today
- According to local analyst Safras & Merado #Brazil will produce 75.9 MMT of #corn up from the previous estimate of 74.7 MMT
- Morning Market Update: #corn -1, #soybeans -2 3/4, and #wheat +3 1/2 after the overnight trade
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -3 3/4, #soybeans -4 1/4, and #wheat -19 3/4 at the close today
- #USDA reports 280,000 mt 15/16 soybeans sold to #Unknown
At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing clients with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry.
We have on-site grain merchandisers at every location to give clients personal attention, which we believe is essential to helping you navigate the challenging grain market. We also believe in providing clients with choices—flexible delivery locations, an array of marketing solutions, and up to date market information to make informed decisions.
At Elburn Cooperative we take great pride in working with clients one-to-one to help them achieve profitable results, no matter the weather or market changes.