- Training is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for #GrainBinSafety. Be sure to provide job specific training and have it be AT LEAST #annual. #Harvest14
- Morning Market Update: #corn -2 1/4, #soybeans -4, and #wheat -5 3/4 after the overnight trade
- We've got a little snow on the ground this morning at our Darien, WI facility. Not something you expect on Halloween!!!
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1 1/4, #soybeans -18 3/4, and #wheat -2 1/4 at the close today
- China buys 132,000 tonnes of #soybeans
- Morning Market Update: #corn +1/2, #soybeans -6 1/4, and #wheat -1 3/4 after the overnight trade
- When checking on #GrainBin build up - if entering from above use boatswain's chair. #ECHarvest14 #Harvest14 https://t.co/Uavyo1RkfQ
- #Ethanol Data: Production 937,000 bpd vs. 896,000 bpd last week Stocks 17.0 mil barrels vs. 17.9 mil barrels last week
Saturday, November 1, 2014
|Click here for more valuable weather information including wind condition, precipitation accumulation and ability to add your own interest area.|
connect with us on the go!
Just in time for harvest, our mobile website is now available. You can easily access the information you need most, right from your smartphone.
When you’re out in the field, you can get the information most important to you. And now, we’ve made it even easier for you to get that information right at your fingertips!
Visit www.ElburnCoop.com from your smartphone and you’ll find the following:
– • Quick view of Cash Bids per location
– • Quick view of Commodity Quotes contracts in detail
– • Option to view current weather & 7-day forecast
– • Quick link to current Petroleum Prices
– • Quick link to current Fertilizer Prices with login access
– • Visitors with login access can view commodities & merchandise accounts
– • Contact Us: including a list of locations, site features, and