- 1/3 of every bushel of grain processed into ethanol is returned to the animal feed market. #ECHarvest14 http://t.co/WKlfQ6yx4X @EthanolRFA
- Crop Ratings http://t.co/mofddYIojj
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn +4 1/2, #soybeans +4 1/4, and #wheat -1 3/4 at the close today.
- Morning Market Update: #corn -2 1/2, #soybeans -6 1/4, and #wheat -4 3/4 after the overnight trade.
- Join us this coming Monday, Sept 15th from 5-7 PM at our Newark location for dinner, information, prizes and more! http://t.co/6w0P2znFY4
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -2 1/2, #soybeans +3 3/4, and #wheat -7 at the close today.
Our drivers will pickup grain from your farm and deliver to market. We also transport liquid fertilizer and anhydrous ammonia. We also offer railcar service, allowing for even quicker and more convenient transportation. Whether you run a farm, a construction company, or trucking enterprise, you need a reliable energy supplier to keep you rolling. Rely on Elburn Cooperative for all of your energy needs. Our company's top priority is to keep people safe. Employees at all locations are required to follow the 12 Lifesaving Rules, including use of proper lock out tag out rules, wearing required personal protective equipment, and not walking under suspended loads. At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing our customers with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry. We hope everyone has a safe and abundant harvest.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
|Click here for more valuable weather information including wind condition, precipitation accumulation and ability to add your own interest area.|
© Copyright 2014 Elburn Cooperative Company. All Rights Reserved.