- #Harvest14 rolling through downtown #StCharles this afternoon. Remember #ShareTheRoad! @dalepitsfarm @PitstickFarms http://t.co/spOGgwcJNq
- Be aware of machine hazards when entering a #GrainBin: auger entanglement, unexpected bin loading & unguarded fans. #ECHarvest14 #Harvest14
- Weekly #Ethanol Data: Production: 896,000 bpd vs. 885,000 bpd last week Stocks: 17.9 million barrels vs. 18.4 million barrels last week.
- #USDA reports 419,000 tonnes of soybeans sold to China, and 113,000 tonnes sold to Unknown.
- Morning Market Update: #corn +2, #soybeans +12 1/4, and #wheat +3 3/4 after the overnight trade.
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn +7 3/4, #soybeans +20, and #wheat +5 3/4 at the close today.
- Morning Market Update: #corn unch, #soybeans +5 1/4, and #wheat +2 1/2 after the overnight trade.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
|Click here for more valuable weather information including wind condition, precipitation accumulation and ability to add your own interest area.|
connect with us on the go!
Just in time for harvest, our mobile website is now available. You can easily access the information you need most, right from your smartphone.
When you’re out in the field, you can get the information most important to you. And now, we’ve made it even easier for you to get that information right at your fingertips!
Visit www.ElburnCoop.com from your smartphone and you’ll find the following:
– • Quick view of Cash Bids per location
– • Quick view of Commodity Quotes contracts in detail
– • Option to view current weather & 7-day forecast
– • Quick link to current Petroleum Prices
– • Quick link to current Fertilizer Prices with login access
– • Visitors with login access can view commodities & merchandise accounts
– • Contact Us: including a list of locations, site features, and