- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1 1/2, #soybeans -7 1/4, and #wheat -5 at the close
- Morning Market Update: #corn -1 1/4, #soybeans -4 1/2, and #wheat +1/2 on the open
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1 3/4, #soybeans -2, and #wheat +2 1/2 at the close today
- #USDA reports 116,000 MT of sorghum sold to Unknown
- Morning Market Update: #corn -2 1/4, #soybeans +3 3/4, and #wheat -2 1/4 after the overnight session
Sunday, February 1, 2015
|Click here for more valuable weather information including wind condition, precipitation accumulation and ability to add your own interest area.|
northern illinois alliance first facility in country to participate in responsible ag program
Northern Illinois Alliance (“NIA”) in Crescent City, Ill. is pleased to announce it is the first facility in the country to sign up for the ResponsibleAg program, ensuring safe handling and storage of fertilizers used in agricultural production.
ResponsibleAg is a voluntary audit and certification effort developed by The Fertilizer Institute and the Ag Retailers Association. The Washington, D.C.-based industry trade associations developed the certification program for farm supply retailers and wholesalers to assess and manage safe fertilizer storage and handling.
For more information, please visit www.nilalliance.com/news/.