Northern Illinois Alliance first facility in country to participate in responsible ag program
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn -1 1/2, #soybeans -18 1/4, and #wheat -10 at the close today
- #Ethanol Data: Production: 931,000 bpd vs. 947,000 bpd last week Stocks: 21.5 mil barrels vs. 21.6 mil barrels last week
- Morning Market Update: #corn -1, #soybeans -8, and #wheat -5
- Join us on March 18th for a women's grain marketing class! Call now to reserve a spot. http://t.co/RxvDRsva1O
- Afternoon Market Update: #corn +3, #soybeans -1 1/2, and #wheat +6 at the close today
Our drivers will pickup grain from your farm and deliver to market. We also transport liquid fertilizer and anhydrous ammonia. We also offer railcar service, allowing for even quicker and more convenient transportation. Whether you run a farm, a construction company, or trucking enterprise, you need a reliable energy supplier to keep you rolling. Rely on Elburn Cooperative for all of your energy needs. Our company's top priority is to keep people safe. Employees at all locations are required to follow the 12 Lifesaving Rules, including use of proper lock out tag out rules, wearing required personal protective equipment, and not walking under suspended loads. At Elburn Cooperative, our grain merchandisers take pride in providing our customers with a level of service that we believe is unparalleled in the industry. We’ve launched our new mobile website! You can now easily access all the information you need most, right from your smartphone. Wondering how you can increase your soybean yields this year? Contact us today to find out more!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
|Click here for more valuable weather information including wind condition, precipitation accumulation and ability to add your own interest area.|
© Copyright 2015 Elburn Cooperative Company. All Rights Reserved.